Annual Pool Bag Necessities 2019
So our Cabana is fully stocked ... and so is the Tiki Bar that’s in it. We splurged on a Cadillac of a grill and we’re ready for summer! Herb Garden is all planted so we can enjoy Mint in our iced tea, Basil in our salads, and Rosemary for our grilled meats!
Are you ready? Is your Pool/Beach tote ready?
Here are a few items to keep things going smooth.
1) Sunscreen is number one for protection from the sun. SPF 30 with limited exposure.
2) Hats are great sun protection. Some have sunscreen built in.
3) Water to stay hydrated throughout the day. A frozen water bottle will last the whole afternoon.
4) Sunglasses are a must ... eye protection and fashionable. I must own over 35 pairs!
5) Towels ... I need a few to stay comfortable.
6) Lip Sunscreen for added protection for those kissable lips!
7) A Cover up for after a full session of sun or cool breezes.
8) Towelettes are handy to freshen up! A New product that’s out is “busy Beauty Showerless Body Wipes” Tried and true from me to you! Great after sun bathing for a quick clean feel.
9) Pack of tissues to wipe away whatever!
10) Hair brush/comb to touch up and refresh the do!
11) Insect Repellent for the beach bums. I’ve yet to see a mosquito by the pool.
So my Glamazons that’s it for today. Live, laugh, and love everyday and savor the summer that’s finally here
Buona Giornata and God Bless the USA!
Mary N. DiZazzo-Trumbull
Read prior weeks' "All That Zazz" columns at www.allthatzazz.com. Mary is a third-generation cosmetologist and a Massachusetts distributor of Kosmea brand rose hip oil products. She may be contacted at (978) 470-8183 or email@example.com.