Annual Pool Bag Necessities 2021
Summer is finally here! It may be hotter than Hades; however, we must be prepared. Please note that this is my Annual Pool/ Beach Bag review and all you’ll need to make your summer “fun in the sun!”
Here are a few items to keep things going smooth.
1) Sunscreen is number one for protection from the sun. SPF 30 with limited exposure.
2) Hats are great sun protection. Some have sunscreen built in.
3) Water to stay hydrated throughout the day. A frozen water bottle will last the whole afternoon.
4) Sunglasses are a must ... eye protection and fashionable. I must own over 35 pairs!
5) Towels ... I need a few to stay comfortable.
6) Lip Sunscreen for added protection for those kissable lips!
7) A Cover up for after a full session of sun or cool breezes.
8) Towelettes are handy to freshen up! A New product that’s out is “busy Beauty Shower less Body Wipes” Tried and true from me to you! Great after sun bathing for a quick clean feel.
9) Pack of tissues to wipe away whatever!
(10) Hair brush/comb to touch up and refresh the do!
(11) Insect Repellent for the beach bums. I’ve yet to see a mosquito by the pool.
So, hope this review helps in enjoying a great summer.
Happy and safe July 4th to all my colleagues and fans of the Post Gazette! So important to be prepared for lovely summer days.
No stress, just lounging on your lawn chair for fun in the sun
Buona Giornata and God Bless the USA!
Mary N. DiZazzo-Trumbull